The Colorado Avalanche take on the Edmonton Oilers tonight in what promises to be an exciting game. Here are five things to watch for:
1. The Battle of the goaltenders: Semyon Varlamov vs. Cam Talbot
2. The highly anticipated return of Nathan Mac
The Colorado Avalanche are set to take on the Edmonton Oilers in what promises to be an exciting game. The Avalanche are one of the hottest teams in the NHL right now, and the Oilers are no slouch either. This should be a great game for fans of both teams.
1. How the Colorado Avalanche can beat the Edmonton Oilers
The Colorado Avalanche need to take advantage of their speed and skating abilities to beat the Edmonton Oilers. They need to be able to move the puck up the ice quickly and create scoring chances. The Avalanche also need to play physical hockey and be willing to fight for loose pucks in the corners. They must be disciplined and not take any costly penalties. If they can do all these things, they should have no problem beating the Oilers.
2. Reasons to watch the Colorado Avalanche vs. Edmonton Oilers game
1. The Avalanche are one of the best teams in the NHL and the Oilers are one of the worst, so this should be a blowout.
2. The Avalanche have some of the best players in the league, including Nathan MacKinnon and Gabriel Landeskog, while the Oilers are led by Connor McDavid, who is arguably the best player in the world.
3. What to expect from the Colorado Avalanche vs. Edmonton Oilers game
The Colorado Avalanche are set to take on the Edmonton Oilers in what promises to be an exciting game. The Avalanche are currently sitting in second place in the Central Division, while the Oilers are right behind them in third. Both teams have been playing well as of late, so this should be a close matchup.
The Avalanche have been led by their strong defensive play this season, which has been key to their success. They will need to continue that trend against an Oilers team that is loaded with offensive firepower. If they can slow down Edmonton’s attack, they should be able to come away with a win.
Prediction: Colorado 3, Edmonton 2.
4. 5 players to watch in the Colorado Avalanche vs. Edmonton Oilers game
1. Connor McDavid: The Oilers captain is always a player to watch, as he is one of the best in the league. He had an assist in the Oilers last game against the Avalanche and will look to continue his strong play against them.
2. Leon Draisaitl: Draisaitl is another key player on the Oilers, and he leads the team in scoring with 66 points. He had a goal and an assist in the last game against Colorado and will look to keep up his production in this one.
3. Mikko Rantanen: Rantanen is having a breakout season for the Avalanche, as he leads the team with 61 points. He had two goals and an assist in Colorado’s last game against Edmonton and will look to stay hot in this one.
4. Nathan MacKinnon: MacKinnon is another key player for Colorado, as he is second on the team with 59 points. He had a goal and two assists in their last meeting with Edmonton and will look to keep up his strong play against them.
5 Semyon Varlamov: Varlamov has been solid between the pipes for Colorado all season long, posting a .923 save percentage and 2 shutouts .He’ll need to be at his best again if they want to beat Edmonton.
5. Prediction for the Colorado Avalanche vs
the Chicago Blackhawks
The Colorado Avalanche are expected to win this game against the Chicago Blackhawks. The Avalanche have been strong all season and are currently on a five-game winning streak. They have also won four of their last five games against the Blackhawks. In addition, the Avalanche have scored an average of three goals per game while the Blackhawks have only averaged two goals per game. Therefore, it is most likely that the Avalanche will come out victorious in this matchup.